Am reporting live from Benin, the capital of Edo state, and here are some few questions raised by APC leaders to Mr. President and all the PDP members, but I included the others because they’d been part and parcel of these menace call PDP which APC is planning to and on behalf
- · Before PDP took over in 1999, the megawatt generated by NEPA was over three to four thousand megawatt, but today sixteen years after, and after spending over $20B, we can only generate less than two megawatt.
- · Six years after Jonathan promised to revamp and gets the refinery working, no single refinery is producing;
- we keep exporting crude oil and jobs to other country, by extension boosting their economy, while importing joblessness to our country.
- Six years ago you asked for votes and promised to serve and now you’re making excuses
- You admitted there are Boko Haram members in your government and yet you haven’t sack and prosecute anyone in connection to terrorism.
- PHCN collect money from Nigerians and yet there is no power and you haven’t done anything.
- You appoint and promote known corrupt people to exalted position.
- The roads constructed are only ‘political construction’ deceiving the people.
· Lie, lie, lie, lie and lie they conclude.