Every successful economy thrives on principles and not on sentiments or luck. If luck is the key, Nigeria should be the most successful of all. Every thriving economy is organized. The first way to determine how organized a system is; is by their valuation of time.
Time is LIFE; Life is measured by your donation into the duration allotted to you, therefore your Wastage or Squandering of time is equal to wastage or squandering of
Modern western business considers the efficient use of time as a measurement of success. In USA and Germany, It is said that “Time is wasted unless decisions are being made and actions carried out”, no wonder communications between colleagues at work are often direct and to the point.
SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THRIVING NATION WITH RESPECT TO TIME
- They understand it as an indispensible asset. Time loss is gone. You will never see another 11am, Saturday June 28, 2014 again, NEVER.
- They have respect for it. So they keep appointments, do the right thing at the right time. To catch up with an appointment by 10am, they don’t wake at 9:30am. Getting to a place as scheduled on time is late, before time is early.
- They maximize it. They use it as an incredible tool of effectiveness.
- They are conscious of it. They know what the time is and what date it is
- They respect other people’s time
- They make deposit into time. They invest into it and get back.
- They control it. People that have mastered the previous 6 points have automatically mastered this as well. If a large number of people in a nation will maximize the first 6 points, then our Nation is in control of time.
Africa is behind because we put our self behind time, Africa Time is demonic. Any Individual / Family / Organization / Nation that follow these 7 principles of time will thrive.